Singapore conference to feature speakers from HP, SLM Solutions, Stratasys and more.
The upcoming Inside 3D Printing Singapore, taking place at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre on February 6-7, 2018, now in its fifth year, has established itself as the premier professional 3D printing seminar and expo in Southeast Asia.
In addition to its exhibition hall, Inside 3D Printing Singapore also features a full seminar program focusing on the latest developments, technologies, and applications in 3D printing and additive manufacturing. The expo is free to attend for all pre-registered attendees.
The conference will include the following topics and more:
- HP, Inc. & Eye-2-Eye: Changing the way the world designs and manufacturers
- NAMIC: AM distributed manufacturing and its implications
- Shonan Designs: Solving industrial challenges using 3D scanning
- Chemtron: The future of medicine is here — Bioprinting!
- SLM Solutions: Metal AM technology on the way to mainstream series production, status and challenges
- Stratasys: 3D Printing — An industry in motion
- Arburg: Freeformer: The new freedom
- Singapore University of Technology: 3D Printing Architecture
- Cad Cast Co: 3D Printing for metal casting applications
- Creatz3D: Unveiling desktop metal’s bound metal deposition technology system
The expo is free to attend for all pre-registered attendees.